Saturday, November 1, 2008

Today

Trevor wants to go home... he thinks he's ready but has to wait at least another day or 2. He was finally able to walk to the bathroom in the middle of the night, he didnt like the handheld urinal thing. He's joking around with the nurses and looking great. They took off his "turbin" today, the scar is bigger then i thought it would be. He wanted to take the "turbin" home, but then realized that it was a wrap and it doesnt come off like a hat but gets unraveled.

He's doing really well, alot better then i thought he would be doing so soon.

1 comment:

Katherine Grace Bond said...

Here's my third attempt to post to your blog. I'll figure this out! This is why YOU do my technical stuff, Dawn ;)

I'm loving your updates. Trevor cracks me up. You're all in my thoughts and prayers.

Katherine