Thursday, October 30, 2008

Today's the day!

Thanks to all of you that called last night and left messages on my voicemail, it took me about 20 minutes to listen to all of them.. :)

Believe it or not, we're not really nervous this morning, maybe it's because we're so tired! Trevor's still sleep, poor kid cant even brush his teeth this morning, ewwww, he cant even have a sip of water, and we went out last night and had really salty food! Maybe I'll drink out of my water bottle in the car and make the "mmmmmmm, this takes good" comment, :) No, I wouldn't do that.

Like I have said before, I will update this blog throughout the day. We should be hearing about updates throughout the surgery, it will take about 5 hours.

Thanks again everyone.

1 comment:

The Wozow's said...

Our prayer is that God will give you peace through out the day and give the surgeons superior strength, energy, and knowledge along with the ability to make quick, decisive and accurate judgements. We are also praying for quick and TOTAL recovery.

"God has not give YOU a spirit of fear but of power and love and a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

"God will give TREVOR health and cure, and He will cure TREVOR, and will reveal unto TREVOR the abundance of peace and truth." Jeremiah 33:6

Bottom line, we love you more than anything!!!!
Love all the Wozow's
Jayne, Charlie, Chaz, Leslie, Cory, and Jezelle